Welcome to Southeast Secrets!

Thanks for stopping by, please follow and comment!

About Me

My photo
Sitka, Alaska, United States
Alaska girl who loves to craft with the things I've found on the beaches here in Sitka Alaska!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Its Been Awhile


I haven't been on here in so long! So much has happened since the last time I posted anything, I think it would take all night to update what's going on now. My shop is doing GREAT! Am determined to make the remainder of the year the most successful since I've opened my Etsy shop! I've come up with so many more designs of necklaces and bracelets. And have really fine tuned the construction of my mobiles, they are so tough now!! Here are some of my newest best selling items! I didn't realize I was sold out of all of my orange/pink/coral/red items until I just put these pictures up!
Teal Chunky Beaded Bracelet

Caribbean Blue Beaded Bracelet
Turquoise Green Chunky Beaded Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment